Taking care of our employees like we would with our own family
*Benefits may be different for Union members. Please contact your local HR representative for details.
A choice of two medical plans (PPO and High Deductible Plan) both offering prescription drug coverage
- Employer contributions to HSA accounts
- LiveHealth Online, video chat with a board certified doctor 24/7
- In-network preventative care covered at 100%
Dental plan with preferred provider, premium provider and out of network provider coverage
- Orthodontia coverage for children up to age 26
In network, annual preventative services paid at 100%
In-network coverage includes low cost eye exam, glasses and contacts
- Tax free dollars added to HSA accounts
- Flu shots, biometric screens, tobacco cessation and employee assistance programs available at no cost to employees.
- Health and Fitness reimbursement program
- 401k plan with Company match
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Leave of absence programs (Family Medical Leave Act, military active duty/reserve service, etc.)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition assistance
Ongoing development is important at Continental Cement, we continuously invest in our employees thru education, experience and exposure.